
Also this year, I managed to coax Boy (my Siamese cutie) to have a family portrait on 1 Syawal (ain't he the cutest?) Upon reflection, although this year was rather 'solemn' as there was no hustle bustle of making raya goodies or shopping for clothes, it was one of the most fulfilling Ramadhan I had and I am thankful to GOD for what I managed to accomplish thus far.
Now that the holy month has passed, I have to focus on getting my career back on track. At the turn of event, I pray that Allah shows me the way to a career that pleases him. And Subhan Allah (God is great), out of the blue, my aunt Zulia asked me if I was interested in a position that her HR friend has to offer. Syukran (thank you)! I was open to opportunities (thank you, Uncle Zul, for the referral).
An ex colleague (thank you, LW) emailed me a note regarding "Love your job but don't fall in love with the company as you never know when it will turn its back on you"... how true. I end this blog by thanking everyone for their well wishes and encouragement during Syawal :)

No comments:
Post a Comment